This page is dedicated for the artists/instructors who would like to conduct the workshop with us. This web page is not linked on our site and can be reached only if you received the link from us.
Please check out what we are offering and we will work with you to customize the workshop according to your vision.
Our workshop for you includes
- Pula Airport pick-up/drop-off, or if you arrive by ferry from Venice we will pick you up from Poreč or Rovinj harbour.
- most of ground transportation
- specious workshop studio only for our use
- big wooden desks with chairs.
- field easels for students.
- H-frame easel for you
- wide screen TV
- Drawing boards, masking tapes, scissors, knifes, vine charcoal, wet wipes…
- big covered area next to the pool which can be used for the outdoor lectures
- Your tuition of 450€ (around 500$) per participant for 7 day workshop.
- Your tuition of 630€ (around 700$) per participant for 10 day workshop.
- accommodation in Villa Gloria
- free accommodation for you and your spouse (in a same room)
- extra free accommodation – day before and day after the WS
- free trips for you and your partner
- 3 meals per day for you and your partner (during workshop period)
What is not covered by us
- Your airfare costs is not covered by us.
- The airfare for your partner is not covered by us.
- Meals for you and your partner outside 7 or 10 day workshop time.
- Your taxi or boat transfer if you arrive in other place than explained above. But we can organize pick-up/drop-off
- Boat trip to Venice
Other Workshop details
- We can negotiate all of the items mentioned above.
- We organize 7 and 10 days workshops. The available time slots listed below are not fixed and can be adjusted to your needs.
- It is up to you to specify how many participant is minimum/maximum for the workshop
- Our minimum to have workshop is 7 participants.
- We can easily accommodate 15+ participants.
- The workshop studio is specious and well lit with windows on 2 sides.
- There is also big area next to the pool which can be used for the outdoor lectures. Take a look at the Villa Gloria website to learn about the area.
The basic price for participants from 2017 is:
|shared occupancy||single occupancy||non-artist|
|double occupancy||single occupancy||non-artist|
If you like what you see here and would like to get in touch with us, please fill-in this form and we will contact you quickly.
Looking forward to hear from you.
yours Minja and Mario
|10||June 17||June 27||Casey|
|7||July 1||July 8||Picard|
|7||July 8||July 15||Andrew|
|7||Sept 2||Sept 9||Gail|
|7||Sept 9||Sept 16||Colette|
|7||Sept 23||Sept 30||Eiko|
|7||Oct 1||Oct 8||Nancie|
|7||May 26||June 2||taken|
|7||June 2||June 9||Deborah|
|7||June 9||June 16||Vianna|
|7||June 16||June 23||Evans|
|7||June 23||June 30||Jen|
|7||June 30||July 7||Nancy|
|7||Sept 15||Sept 22||Astrid|
|7||Sept 22||Sept 29||Karen|
City of Poreč (Croatia)
Accommodation (Villa Gloria)