To help you run your workshop we can help with:
- We recommend you to arrive on Friday while the arrival day for others is Saturdays.
- on Saturdays we take you to several places to give you ideas for plain air.
- setup studio and equip it with easels, drawing desks, wipes, paper towels.. and buy whatever you need
- check our photo gallery to get the feeling of the studio
- you send the list of arrivals/departures for your students and we arrange pickup/drop-off for everyone (people can pay directly to driver or you pay for all)
- Help you to make the schedule for your workshop
- Provide promotional photos
- Connect with local travel agency who will arrange Istria trip and Poreč city walk (see below)
- We can book your local trips well in advance with the local travel agency.
- Connect with local taxi (cars, van, mini bus, or regular bus)
- Book your dinner at the local restaurant
- We will not be present during weekdays but you can call us at any time.
- We have 2 years of experience in arranging art workshops. Tell us what you need and we will make it happened.
- Accommodation and workshops are based in villa Gloria.
Optional: Istria trip
- trip around Istria with lunch and wine tasting with the bus and the guide (you pay directly to travel agency)
- Visit picturesque hill town Grožnjan – inhabited with artists
- Have a lunch in Oprtalj – taste local truffles
- Istrian wine tasting
- Visit Rovinj, the most romantic city in Istria
- the whole trip takes around 8 hours
- Price for lunch is 35€ per person
- Price for wine tasting is 15€ per person
- Price for the bus and the guide is around 5-600€
Optional: Poreč city walk
- Poreč is very popular tourist destination and it is worth spending couple of hours walking through it’s narrow streets
- The Euphrasian Basilica is a basilica in Poreč, Croatia. The episcopal complex, including, apart the basilica itself, a sacristy, a baptistery and the bell tower of the nearby archbishop’s palace, is an excellent example of early Byzantine architecture in the Mediterranean region.
- Entrance to Euphrasian Basilica is free
- Entrance to basilica’s museum is 40kn. Museum is closed on Sunday
- Tour takes around 2-3 hours. transportation comes to pick you up and to take you back to your villa.
- Price for the guide is 120€
- Price for a van up to 8 persons 40€
- Price for 2 vans up to 16 persons is 80€
Optional: Fish dinner in a local restaurant
- Beautiful view of the sunset which will make this a memorable evening
- We recommend it for the last evening
- Includes appetiser, wine, water, fish (catch of the day), desert
- If it is preordered, same menu for everyone, the price is around 45 € per person
Other important notes:
We do not take your money, you pay directly to villa, to agency and to taxi driver
You pay our fee for setting your workshop in cash.
Accommodation price depends on the season and can be found on villa’s website. Single stay in a room is charged 50% more.
We recommend you arrange the half-board with villa Gloria and you eat lunch either at villa Gloria or somewhere on your trips.
Please visit our Location page to find out more about Croatia, Istria, city Poreč, city Rovinj and the accommodation.
Please read Frequently Asked Questions page